I'll be back in days. 我五天之后回来。 |
Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。 |
Power invariably means both responsibility and danger. 实力永远意味着责任和危险。 |
The sweater is of good quality. 这件毛衣质地很好。 |
Congratulations! 祝贺你! |
I don't doubt that he will help me. 我不怀疑他会援助我。 |
What should I do? 我该怎么办? |
Let me see your driver's license, please. 请让我看看你的驾驶执照。 |
He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。 |
贫穷让我们看出谁是朋友,谁是敌人。 Poverty shows us who our friends are and who are our enemies. |
任何一条道德戒律在奉行时都会引起不便。 There is no moral precept that does not have something inconvenient about it. |
我同意。 You can say that again. |
无人能抵御嘲笑的进攻。 Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand. |
懒惰是一把锁,锁住了聪明和智慧的仓库,使你在工作和学习上永远是个"缺粮户"。 Laziness is like a lock, which bolts you out of the storehouse of information and makes you an intellectual starveling. |
我们十点半睡觉。 We go to bed at 10:30. |
不尝试就不知道你能做什么。 You never know what you can do till you try. |
想吃鸡蛋就不要讨厌母鸡咯咯叫。 He that would have eggs must endure the cackling of hens. |
每天早上我8点起床。 I get up at 8 every morning. |
来得容易去得。 /悖入悖出. Easy come, easy go. |
intervene vi. 插入,干涉;插话(时间)介于 |
foil n. 金属薄片;陪衬物;钝头剑;v. 烘托,挫败 |
sightseeing n. 观光;游览 |
denial n. 拒绝,否认;拒绝给予 |
notify vt. 报告;通知 |
towel n. 毛巾,手巾 |
preliminary a. 初步的,开端的 |
bug n. 臭虫,病毒传染,窃听器 vt. 窃听 |